Hi-Neck medical device for correction of cervical spine
What is Hi-Neck?
The special design of the Hi-Neck (Cervical traction device) gives anatomically correct traction. This cervical traction device supports the natural curve of the cervical spine (C-curve).
Also, Hi-Neck gently stretches neck muscles allowing the vertebral discs to realign, freeing the nerve root tissue from the pressure of the discs. Hi-Neck helps “locked” neck muscles to slowly stretch and relax, allowing misaligned vertebrae to resume their normal supportive position.
Hi-Neck is indicated to:
- Neck pain
- Occipital neuralgia
- Herniated disc
- Bulging disc
- Degeneration in the neck spine
- Loss of curve in the neck spine
- Chronic neck pain
- Degeneration or arthritis in the neck
Instructions for the use of Hi-Neck:
- Place the Hi-Neck on the floor
- Lower into the device ensuring that the bottom of your head can be supported between the contoured lobes
- Settle back the full weight of your head, shoulders and neck on the pillow to experience complete comfort and support from the gentle traction force it generates